Who doesn't love vinyl! That amazing scratching noise, the careful moment you have found the right groove for the song you have been singing all day! ....
Oh wait, you were talking about the other vinyl! The amazing material that can be shaped into just about anything to adorn your gorgeous body with!
We have plenty of that as well. ( But I hope that you are dying to get your record collection out and rifle through some albums!)
Back to the subject at hand. Caring for your Vinyl clothing. (No worries, this is a simple process that only consumes about 15 minutes of your time. But so worth it, in the long run!)
Let's just admit it, vinyl clothing is for the conisieur. It should fit like a glove and accentuate your most amazing physical attributes. There are so many styles to choose from, I am sure you perused many photos, reviews, and product descriptions to finally decide on the exact piece you wanted.
With so much time and care given to your choice, it only makes sense that you take care of it properly to ensure longevity.
I have outlined five basic principles to caring for your latex clothing. They are as follows:
1. Vinyl can not be dry cleaned! The material tends to shrink ( and by tends to, I mean it will!) in perchlorethylene. A very common solvent used in dry cleaning.
Also please do not ask me to actually say that word! ( I love copy and paste!)
2. It goes without saying, that with most fetish clothing, it should be cleaned after every use. It really will extend the life of the clothing.
Not to worry, if cleaned properly it wont be like your favorite pair of jeans that withers away after every wash! We are talking about a gentle cleaning. And yes... after every use!
3. Be sure to use warm water ( NOT HOT! ) and a very mild detergent such as wool-lite or one or two drops of vinyl cleaner. You want to use a cleaner that does not contain bleach or chemicals, as this will harm the fabric... A LOT!
4. After GENTLY washing your garment, you will want to rinse it in cool water. Once again, staying away from the hot water. Hang it to dry, inside out.
It may sound complicated, but t is not. The entire process should only take about 15 or twenty minutes of your time. And your vinyl is worth it!
5. Ok so now you are washed , rinsed, and hanging. But you have an event to get to or a sub coming to visit in 15 minutes, or you simply can not wait to put your lovely vinyl frock back on! Either way,
Please do not ever, I repeat, EVER place your vinyl clothing in the dryer! It will melt!
Better yet, if need be purchase more vinyl clothing form Sheer Fetish! That way you always have some on hand when the moment arrives.
( I know, cheap sales pitch, but hey, when in Rome...)
I do believe that covers the basics of caring for your vinyl clothing!
As always if you have any more questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com
Or shoot me a text at: (503) 791-4670